Sign in to follow this  
nforeman

[Feedback Request] HD Events Schedule

Hello, everyone! I am nforeman, one of the two intern Community Engagement Representatives, and today I have a huge announcement/request for you all. Me and @suhsori have teamed up to make a schedule to fit everyone's schedule as much as possible whilst still providing a variety of events. The schedule goes as follows:

• Every event starts as 6:00PM EST unless specified otherwise
  • Every Friday
    • Game Night! These will only be canceled if told by a Community Engagement Representative or above. Typically they will not be canceled unless something severe happens or me and suhsori both can't attend.
  • Graphics-off
    • This will be every first Saturday of the month and will range about 1 hour. The results will be announced the day after on Sunday.
  • Build-off
    • This will be every second Saturday of the month and will range about 1 hour. The results will be announced the day after on Sunday.
  • Script-off
    • This will be every third Saturday of the month and will range about 1 hour. The results will be announced the day after on Sunday.
  • Karaoke Night
    • This event is less prevalent and only happens if there is a fourth Saturday and is based only for a fun time to hang out.
  • Game Jams
    • This is where I want your input. I am thinking one of few options
      • Bi-monthly in which the event lasts a month with a month in the middle as a break
      • Seasonally (Spring, Fall, Winter, Summer)
      • Holiday-based (Christmas, Halloween, etc.)
      • Whenever people want it :?

Thank you all for reading this. Please respond with feedback of the schedule provided as whether you enjoy it or not.

Also, if you want to suggest future events or want to suggest different days for the events, please do so by replying to this or DM me on my Discord in my signature below.

(Important Question) Q.1: Can you give a specific time for each event and the duration of each event?

Q.2: Will there be sections per event? (Meaning, will there be 2 of the same events at different times in case one can't make it at one time)

Q.3: Will there be anything other events besides Build-Off, Graphics Off, and Script Off? You're forgetting other roles too.

1 minute ago, 2Hex said:

(Important Question) Q.1: Can you give a specific time for each event and the duration of each event?

Q.2: Will there be sections per event? (Meaning, will there be 2 of the same events at different times in case one can't make it at one time)

Q.3: Will there be anything other events besides Build-Off, Graphics Off, and Script Off? You're forgetting other roles too.

Q.1: Typically they all start at 6:00PMEST and last 2hours. I will say if not.
Q.2 AND Q.3: When there are extra Saturdays, I will make a poll as for whether we could do a make-up event or some random event for other roles.
Q.3: I'm at a loss of ideas for events to go by other roles. If you have any suggestions, reply here or DM me on Discord!

Thanks everyone for the feedback! We have taken everything into consideration and have made an official events schedule. The post can be found here. This thread will now be locked as I want future feedback to be on that public post.