zachpd03

Jailbreak or Mad City?

Jailbreak or Mad City?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Jailbreak or Mad City?

• Jailbreak
    • Mad City

Since people are saying that they are pretty close, and that Mad City copied Jailbreak I wanted to see what people think is the better game. 

• Upvote 1

The thing with Mad city is that before it existed, Jailbreak updates took quite some time to come out but since Mad city was released,  Jailbreak pushes there updates out a lot faster.

7 hours ago, purpIebape said:

I'd say Jailbreak because they are the ones who found the original idea. But mad city used some ideas from Jailbreak.

Jailbreak also partially copied the idea from Prison Life.

Prison Life                                          Jailbreak

—>                                        —> Mad City

Redwood Correction Facility          Random RP 

Mad city is suffering from same problems as Jailbreak, but Jailbreak has a better car system at least. It feels a lot nicer to drive a car in Jailbreak than in Mad City. (Still, they both copied Prison Life in it's entirety and made a game that grabs a lot of cash.) It's well made, but it fails at keeping it's players entertained (wouldn't you get bored after doing same  quest/heist 50 times just to get a poor performance car?). I would rather play Prison Life, which is a lot more fun (even without all those heists, OP cars and apartaments), despite having nothing but map and guns that act just as they should. Since this is Jailbreak or Mad City, I'll say I'd rather play Jailbreak rather than Mad City.