Looking for help in Roblox Studio!

So my game currently in development has some strange bugs, which I cannot figure out how to fix personally.  There's some peculiar behaviour in avatar body parts when the player dies, including teleportation and things breaking... Would anyone be willing to take a look in the studio for possible errors? All help appreciated :)  (Please comment Roblox username  below and I can allow edit access.)

https://www.roblox.com/games/5556213803/bricktesting-backup - Game link

The actual game is nothing yet, this is just a scripting prototype for how the round cycle will go. There are 3 maps and a map voting system in place, the two teams for Lobby and Playing, and a yellow brick inside each map that kills the player to simulate someone getting eliminated.  Currently the killing parts are where the bugs are happening, it's a bit hard to explain but feel free to test it out for yourself.

P.S. I've backed it up so feel free to edit whatever you want on it if I give access :)

Edited by JG1

On 8/12/2020 at 5:40 PM, DenBaChieu said:

Are you still looking for some help? My name is DenBaChieu_V1.

I am, I'll add you to the testing. Thanks a lot :) 

Btw I edited the game link, as I had to move it to a place of my own instead of group owned in order to team create.

• 5 months later...