Undergoing maintenance, you may experience connectivity issues & degraded performance temporarily. ×
Sign in to follow this  
Micnasr

Why is it taking so long to review applications

Not to be selfish or annoying but is there a reason they take 2 weeks+ to accept an application. I got 9 views on my application but no responses left.

Just being curious not entitled I understand people have lives.

• Upvote 1

Hey @INfoUpgradersYT and @Micnasr,

The administration team is currently aware of the issues with the general speed on getting your applications reviewed. We will start getting more involved to resolve these issues. Please be patient as we source out the root of the problem and then start working on permanent solutions. We may or may not attempt to offer temporary solutions, depending on how we feel about their effectiveness.

And @INfoUpgradersYT,

You are correct in that Zach is the only site member that has access to off-site reader applications. He is quite picky regarding it and decides to read the applications when he feels like it. It's annoying, I know. 

If either of you (or anyone else reading this post) have any more questions regarding this, please ask me in the discord (ping me in the #staff-help channel). The forums is not the best place to reach me. 

Thanks.

Hey @Micnasr,

Just be patient that is all we can say. We understand the issue but you must wait, if you would like to be apart of the Hidden Developers Group. I promise you it is worth the wait. 
Our applications readers are just going into some issues so we have to be patient with them. As of the 30/08/2020 we have closed Applications Readers applications and we are just waiting for the results of it.
We will soon have everything back to normal!

@Micnasr

Hello! We understand that you guys may be disappointed and or annoyed about your application status taking so long. Our Application Reader Department are working extremely hard currently to review all the application we currently have pending. If you have any questions about this please message me back, thanks!

On 9/13/2020 at 2:28 AM, DeveloperSolo said:

Hey @INfoUpgradersYT and @Micnasr,

The administration team is currently aware of the issues with the general speed on getting your applications reviewed. We will start getting more involved to resolve these issues. Please be patient as we source out the root of the problem and then start working on permanent solutions. We may or may not attempt to offer temporary solutions, depending on how we feel about their effectiveness.

And @INfoUpgradersYT,

You are correct in that Zach is the only site member that has access to off-site reader applications. He is quite picky regarding it and decides to read the applications when he feels like it. It's annoying, I know. 

If either of you (or anyone else reading this post) have any more questions regarding this, please ask me in the discord (ping me in the #staff-help channel). The forums is not the best place to reach me. 

Thanks.

Yeah, I've been told that they're completely remaking the site, because currently Zach owns it.