Samuel

ROBLOX Hacker Database

Would a ROBLOX hacker database website be helpful in the community?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Would a ROBLOX hacker database website be helpful in the community?

So I was thinking about this, and I wanted to get your opinion.

What if I created a database where you can look up a players name and it will give you that players hacker history. If the player has hacked, it will give you a date, proof (if provided), and any more reports they had. It will also give you the general user's information such as join date, forum posts, place views, avatar, link, groups, etc..

• Upvote 3

I like the idea, would be useful. Just need more of a thought-out system on how to carry this out, and then I believe this will really have a chance to succeed. Very nice idea though.

• Upvote 2

I'm sure it would have taken off back when filtering-enabled wasn't implemented/conventional but I doubt it's worth the investment now. Most hackers could simply hop on a new account and get back on whatever game they're targeting anyways so idk - i guess try it and find out.

Is it entirely worth it? Probably not, I'm sure that most people would agree that it is easy to create a new account. However, I have also personally seen BC (or higher) hackers, so I can see this preventing those with a vested interest in the account. Would it be useful? Yes, certainly. However, it'd need to be very secure from false positives.

Resolve those two issues, and I think that this idea would be brilliant.

It would be difficult to moderate, you would have to figure out who can say if someone is a hacker. I get called a hacker all the time when visitors come to my group games; and I'm flying around with Kohls Admin.

I think this is a good idea, but it's going to be really difficult to keep track of all the hackers. Hackers could always create a new account, and you can't really track IP's via a roblox game.

I'd approve, but I just think you'd need a really good system.

• Upvote 1

This system or "hacker database" would only be useful if it came with an auto-banning script that's public to be used in everyone's game to prevent known exploiters.

• Upvote 1